Beach Wagon Company BV issues a warranty on possible material and construction faults of its products. The warranty clauses cover repair or replacement of original parts at no cost. The following conditions apply in order to qualify under the warranty:
- You must have the original purchase receipt.
- The warranty is non-transferable. Only the first owner is entitled to the warranty.
- The products must be presented to Beach Wagon Company BV for repair within the warranty period.
- Beach Wagon Company BV issues a 2-year warranty on the framework, from the date of purchase (exemptions below), and a 1-year warranty on the other parts (exemptions below). Parts exposed to wear and tear, e.g. tubes and tyres, are excluded from warranty.
- If maintenance has not taken place as described in the manual that was delivered with the products and that can be consulted on our website.
- In the event of lightning strike, damage caused by moisture, or any other causes or contingencies from outside.
- If you are not the first owner.
- If the products have been assembled incorrectly.
- If modifications to components have been made.
- In the event of accidents.
- If the products have been used incorrectly or negligently.
- In the event of hire, sporting and competitive events, or commercial use.
A claim under a warranty must be made in writing by you by e-mail to Beach Wagon Company BV prior to return shipment of the products.
If the submitted claim under warranty is accepted by Beach Wagon Company BV, the cost of return shipment by you, the costs of replacement and/or repair of the product and the shipment of the replacement product will be for the account of Beach Wagon Company BV.
If the claim under warranty is invalid, Beach Wagon Company BV is not obliged to repair the product or to bear any costs. In that case Beach Wagon Company BV will return the product to you in an unaltered state for your account and risk, unless agreed otherwise in writing.